Friday, May 16, 2008

Reply fr Evelyn

Hi XX,
Sorry for not keeping in constant touch. I'm really crazy over watching korean dramas that nothing matters. There are more and more new additions of dramas every other week that I've a hard time to catch up or finished watching. Surely you know that the series are very long. Some take few days to finish watching. I downloaded from the free links and burnt them to CDs and the files can only be watched on computer screen. I didn't convert them and that's why I have to watch from my laptop. That's how I pass my time everyday.

Happy to hear that you'll be going on a trip to Labuan soon. Seems that you're very independent. That's really a good practice. For me, I usually go everywhere with Leong or my sons will accompany me. Not that I don't dare to travel alone but I really enjoy going places with my family.

Wah, so fast your son is going to study in college already. Happy for you all. Has Chare Li finished her studies already? How long will your son be studying in Malacca? We've been there only once and it's really a nice place. So your house will be very empty once your son leaves, right? I'm sure you'll miss him and your other children also.

Guess that's about all for this mail. Till the next time, enjoy your trip to Labuan and all the very best to you.

Regards
Evelyn

Fri, 16 May 2008 08:27:23
subject: 16/5

No comments: