Thursday, May 19, 2011

staying one more day

Yesterday afternoon, my husband told me that we must stay one more night in Kuching. The reason he gave was:" My eldest brother asks me to stay one more day so that he can discuss something over the business."
Last night, while we were in the house of Ah Kiong, the sis-in-law told everyone:" Since we are all here in KCH, so tomorrow night let us has a big gathering,so that we can celebrate mother-in-law's birthday(the exact date is on 4th of June)and Mother's day(on 8th of May in fact)."
So, 3 of us will go back home tomorrow.
"If Friday night I can rest for a while, I think I can join the trip .If not, I will tell Mr Lu that I will cancel the trip then."I thought.
Everything is settled for the time being!
This morning, I rec a phone call from Mr Lu. He told me:" On Saturday morning, pl reach the Bus Terminal at 5:45."
I told him that I am now in Kch.I will tell u tommorrow night if I am going or not!"
"Try your best to join us!" Mr. Lu said.
"O.K!"
(This was written in Kch,the pc has no chinese!)

No comments: