Saturday, July 23, 2011

E-mail fr Connie

Dear friends,
The emails were flying to and fro between 8 of us siblings, regarding our sept visit to sarikei and ultimately the matriach our mum  last say.. we will not be staying in sarikei overnight. So which means we will be driving to sarikei on the 17th sept in darkness and return to sibu before midday. Which also means that I will not be able to stay and catch up. Sorry my friends.
However, if you ever want to come visit me in Darwin, you are always welcomed. I have two empty rooms because my young son is in Perth. Just Eddie, myself and Kevin staying in our house now. Kevin is finishing uni in aug and jeff will be finishing middle of next year. Then I am considering retiring and be a lady of leisure like both of you are. Lucky you.
Have you seen the series the three kingdoms? I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am currently watching all men are brothers, I think otherwise called the water margin.
Hurt my back a couple of days ago at the gym and then lifted some flower pots. It is really annoying. Are u both healthy? Keep fit friends and take care. God bless,
Love, Connie

No comments: