Thursday, July 03, 2008

Letter from John - Ming's marriage

Just talked to brother Seh and he told me about the good news.

I am going to miss Ah Min wedding just by about 10 days. As I booked all the tickets already, it is almost impossible to change it. My flight back to Saudi is 24th of August and start working again on 26th. It will really be nice if Ah Min can come back in middle of August instead of end of Aug. But there must be other people and things to consider while choosing the wedding date.

I did not check your blog a few months now after my computer crashed. Can you send me your blog URL again?

John

Wed, 2 July 2008 1:15pm
subject: Re: Ah Ming's marriage



John,

Will u change ur trip to S'wak a bit longer? Do u know that the eldest son of Kiong will get married on 29th of August instead of end of the year? She dicided it only last night. I knew the good news fr Seh, he phoned me just few minutes ago. I wonder if u can join the marriage with us?!

Well, Kiew is getting better now.

Pl refer my blog for details.

Wed, 2 July 2008 5:08pm
subject: Ah Ming's marriage

No comments: