Thursday, December 06, 2007

寄侯明溢美儿 - 11/6/99

Houming,
XX is my sur-name.
I think you have mistaken Tony. I am not very sure if I know him or not. It is not very important now.The thing is, he helps you to send your copy to Zhong Hua Literature Association(www.sarawka.com.my/org/hornbill)or it wasyou yourself sent it to there!? The editor thinks that it is good essay, so he took it and published it in his article, that is Wen Yuan. Wen Yuan is an article tha tpublished in Malaysia Daily News. That is all. I think you mistaken Tony. People like any essays that they can cuit it and becomes his thing. It is not as very bad thing. But if he takes it and sells for maney. tha tis not good.Am I right?The thing is the internet are free, can read and take. You can't say somebody steals!You are too serious.
I found yourname in your essay, as well as your email address. Have you send any articles t o the above Association? I am one of the members in this Association.I do write essaysbut not so good as yours.By the way, have you got the chinese wordings in your internet? You can read a lot of essays here.
Let the things be settle. I hope I will not make any trouble anymore to you and Tony. That makes lot of mistake. I do not like it!One thing I can do is that I will send you the copies. Hope that you will like it.

XX

No comments: