Thursday, December 06, 2007

侯明来溢美儿 - 7/6/99 replying your letter

XX,
Why did it take so long for you to reply my mail? I thought I would not hear from you.
Thank you for your information. I ahve no idea how my story was published in Malaysia. No body told me they used it, and no bidy gave me a copy. I think they got it from internet and use it.
I am chuinese from Bejing, now working in US. Writing is just my hobby. I don't write too much.Once my friends like you encourage me, i will write more.
You can not tell if I am a male ofr female from my story? I was trying to write the Swimming Pool in a female style.I will be happy if readers think it was written by a female. But I am a guy. I can say I am a boy because I am too old. I am 35, still single. My parents always push me to get married, but it is not a thing pushing can work.
I have a very good friend in Mayaysia, but I don't know which city he is in. He used to be my student.
Later.

Houming

on, 7 Jun 1999 08:52:00

p/ws would you keep a copy of my story for me?

No comments: