Thursday, December 06, 2007

国宝来溢美儿 -7/6/98

Dear Zhang Zhu,
Thank u for your email.I have problem writing chinese in email cos' the Outlook Express is not supporting the chinese software I use. Hope you don't ming me using Orang Putih to reply your email.

Anyway,as I have told you earlier, you can get a good modern chinese dictionary and look up the Pin Yin of the chinese words. I learnt it hard way too. And many a time in the past, my chikdren were quite annoyed by my ignorence of Han Yu Pin Yinas I used to ask them for the spelling of certain words. Words begin with the alphebats "C"and "Z"."J"and "Q"zre especially confusing. I am glad it all over with me.

I can't tell you the exact date for the literary award presentation ceremony but we hope to have it sometimes in August. Meantime,wezzre busy in perparing the late Headmaster Hou's book. You might noticed that we are stuffing his page now. We plan to hold a gathering in memory of his contribution to Zhong Hua Literature Association and also ti affirm his importance to the Sarawak Chinese Association and also to affirm his launch his book simutanously.

Another thing is Wan Chuan is with Sin Chew Ri Bao now. He left Malaysia Daily News middle of last month. And is stationed in Kuching.

By the way, have you visited your own page with the Hornbill Literary? Hope you didi!

Regards.

WEE
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 18:17:34

p/s
My name Guo Bao and the "Bao" I used is not "pretecting" but "treasure"!

No comments: