Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reply from Evelyn

Hi XX

Sorry for not writing. Still glued to Korean dramas daily; more and more added to my download lists and never get tired of watching those dramas. I only watched those beautiful actresses and handsome actors. you know, when I didnt write to my sisters overseas, they teased me by saying that I had somehow eloped with those handsome actors, hahhaa.......

Yes, our trip to Kuching for the Ching Ming festival had been the shortest so far. We arrived Kuching on 31 March night and left on 4 April noon. We went to different cemeteries 2 times. We went to clean Leong's grandmother's tomb first and on the early morning before we left for Penang, we went to the parents' graveyard, rushed home to bath and then straight to the airport to catch the flight home. my sister took me to put flowers and light candles at my parents', sister and SIL's also. so this trip is mainly for the Ching Ming purpose. My eldest SIL and BIL had been so kind to take us around while there. We also met up with the rest of the Hong family. I didnt have time to visit my own brothers and sisters except the one sister who's very close to me. she's the one who drove me to visit my parents' graveyard and she also took me to visit my eldest brother and family. The rest of my brothers I didnt have time to visit. All went well. although the trip had been short, we managed to do what we've to do and it's really meaningful.

By the way did you enjoy your trip to China? i like cold weather and so far I've not seen snow yet. I promised myself that I must see snow before I die.

How are you and all at home? How's Jee Ee? Is her leg still painful? Send my thoughts to her. Thanks.

Must go now. Will write again when I'm free. All the very best to you all.

Evelyn

Sat, 19 April 2008 10:37:42
subject: Hi from Penang



Hai! Evelyn,
How are u? Miss u a lot.
Have u come back to Kch during the Ching Ming Festival?Howe long u stayed there?
Tks for ur beautiful pictures about Bejing Gardening. It really very pretty eh! When I visited Bejing last month, I had not seen those nice ones.At that time, I think it had not yet ready and it was closed. The wether was very cold. There was sunlight but the wind was cold.
Have u got the blog?

Best Wishes

XX
Thu, 18 April 2008 00:39:43
subject: just a greeting

No comments: