Wednesday, January 30, 2008

寄宝娣 - 12/12/2002

Dearest Pau Thye and your family,
How are you?Miss you all!
Thanks for your nice Christmas Card.
I got 气喘病when I reached home. I coughed day and nights.That is the reason why I replay you late.
My daughter is very envy Hui Wen that she earns thousand over per month.She is working now, right?The pay here is very low.In the beginning, the salary for F5 is only 300 plus.So, she likes to work as well.
Pau Thye, thank a lot for your kindness by bringing me to Petaling Street and treated me such a good 'makan'. I miss that Africa fish' very much.I would eat a lot if I am not coughing at that time!Ha!
I enjoyed eating your cakes these days. They taste nice and sweet.Thank you then.
When are you coming to visit Sarawak again?I wish tha tyou can visit my home town then.
Best Wishes,

XX
12/12/2002

No comments: