Monday, January 28, 2008

寄朵拉溢美儿 - 9/11/2002

Dear Duo La,
As my computer has no chinese wordings,so I reply u the English letter,hope u won't mind.
Ting Mee Xian si Chen Lu.
I have "Qiao Xing News" as well.I can;t find the news inside the Hong Guan Bao.They are 2 different newspapers.I wonder why u have no Hong Guan Bao.It is free.
After joining that big gathering "Yaxian Wen Yi Ying"in Brunei,I am happy by knowing somany friends together, having the same hoppy, writing.At present, I ahve no mood to write.Let me rest first.
Ya, I am very anxious to know that:"Are you fed up by writing all the days and nights?When I know that u are not doing the houseworks, I am not very envy u at all.That makes me very unbelievable for knowing that you are, the same as many of women in the world, don't do th houe works- say cooking,washing and so on. Perhaps, it is true to say that everybody has the different life style!
Best Wishes

XX
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 15:50:58
subject: Re:谢谢


XX:
奇怪,居然信被退回去?
也许那几天我不在家,没开信箱,爆满了吧!
你寄来的报纸收到,原来宏观报已经改为侨讯了!谢谢你的帮忙。
看到晨美仙得奖,就是晨露对吗?
希望你也多写一些文章,然后出书,也可以去参加比赛。
回去以后,有继续文学写作吗?

朵拉
11/11/2002

No comments: