Saturday, January 26, 2008

E-mail fr Butterfly

Haiya, ah Chang Zhu, thanks for your mail, lately I am a bit busy, sure lah about work work work...

Nice to hear you are going ti Beijing, unfortunately, my friend is now in Singapore, she is not a writer, but a therapist. You are not going with a group? Last visit I was deeply suffered with coldness in the city, even that was just a begining of winter.

During my stay in Tokyo last April, I also scared about the cold....I got to use the heater in my friend's house...

Anyway, right now I could give you only this short mail....

Best regards...
Bfly
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:33:48
subject: Bejing's friend


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:59:09 -0800
Subject: Bejing's friend

Dear Butterfly,
How are you? Miss you then!
Well, I plan to visit Bejing during this coming March. I heard that Bejing at that time is still cold and I wish to know more about this place.Once you have told me that you got a friend staying in Bejing . I would like to contact her once as I got some other doubts. I wonder if it is convenient for me to write to her.Would you plaese give me her e-mail or tel no.? Perhaps I like to know her as well. Of course, if it is inconvenience for both of you, please tell me.
By the way, is she a writer?
Are you going to anywhere during these time?
Still busy eh?
Happy New Year!

Regards,
Zhangzhu

No comments: