Tuesday, January 22, 2008

寄糖尿病协会 - 18/4/2002

Life Member No. 24949

18th Of April, 2002

Secetariat,
Persatuan Diabetis Malaysia,
Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

Re: Magazines about Diabetis

Dear sir,

I am Madam XXXX XXXX XXXX(No Keahlian 24949) of Sarikei, Sarawak. I received your receipt and my name-card. Thanks.
Well, I would like to know if your Association has published any magazines concerning about the named sickness. I like to read them.
I found some books in our library. But most of them were written bu Taiwan's doctors. I wish to read the ones that written by malaysians.
In fact, I will be very apapreciate if I can rad the newly publish ines. I meant the magazines.
The old ones can also do me favour, I think. I am vewry lacking of this type of magazines.
Most of the doctors ask patients(like me)tio eat medicines before meals. but I heard that some are advised to take after meals.
Please give advice.

Yours faithfully,
XXX

(注: 自从参加了“全国糖尿病协会”后(还还了RM150的费用〕,以为每个月可以收到有关杂志, 就像那些外国的一样。却不料,他们竟然静悄悄的!没送半本来!早知道如此,我就不参加全国的。但如果参加诗巫的协会,还好些。真的有那种还了钱,买个没用的名卡而已!有几次在诗巫参加生活营时,他们是不接受我,照样叫我还报名费的!)

No comments: