Tuesday, January 15, 2008

宝娣来贺卡 - 16/1/2002

如意吉祥(贺卡上的字眼)


Dear Pau Thye,
How are you?
Time really passes. You see, Chinese New Year is nearly coming. Have you prepared all the things? I mean the new clothes fo all the members in the family. Are you going to anywhere to celebrate the Chinese New Year? I heard some of my relatives that they want to stay outstation. The y like to go to Kuching, some sort like that. For me, I like to stay home with my mother-in-law.She ahs two sons working in Kuching and Miri respectively. So, they will come home with us.I like that situation. I wonder how my relatives have their enjoying. Perhaps they like it. Well, my eldest daughter has her Form 5 Exam and my youngest son is in his Primary 5.What about your children?How big is your eldest one?
Have you seen any of our former classmates of Goon Institution?We lost contact!
How is your brother and sister-in-law?That one with high-educated from England?Is she going to work after her children has grown up?
I lkie to work, but the family is not allowing me to go. I do part time(I go when I feel free)job in my husband's hotel. I jst checking some accounting
works. Quite regretting by being studying less knowledge in the past!
What I dislike is that we women need to cook day by day.
Have you done your exercises everyday?I join Tai-gee. There are 3 days a week. Tahat makes me sweat a lot. I got the diabetic(糖尿病). Have I told you this?most people when coming to the age of 40, sickness comes. I contrl food sometimes. But I always like to eat those fruits with seasons.Please don't worry about me.
Are you working?
Well, that is all for the time being.
Have A Happy Chinese New Year.
Please di write to me when you are free.I like to receive letter from e-mail. What do you think of e-mail?

Loves,
XX
23、1、2002

No comments: