Saturday, March 08, 2008

E-mail To Tan Bfly - 9/4/2006

Dear Bfly,
Knowing that u rec magazines all the time, that envy me very much. I do hope tha t I can rec some, but none fr Post Office. Nowadays, sending books and magazines is very expensive. Wher are u goint to keep magazines u rec? Some of my friends just throw them in the dust-bin. How long for u to open the box and then reply? There maust have lot of letters in the box, right? Mostely I open the box every day and reply them if there is any. U know lah!I am a free housewife.
I am quite wooried about ur busy tyoe if life.Rong Rong said, we people cannot too tired on works, there must have something at the back.
So, we ladies better take care of ourselves every now and then.
Best Wishes

XX
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:37:44
subject: magazines


My dear friend, as a free housewife, u know that is a token of prosperity haha! For myself, i have to do my own life,anyway i am satisfied with what i m now, becos i am so far not the very hardworking one. I commited very much in my work, but not in writing, i have many many things in mind thatnot yet put into writing. when watching parabola programs ,when reading good books, i forgottan about writing.
I rec health magazies, Yazhou Zhoukan. Times/ Movie mag, i donate the past issue magazines to library nearby my house. sometimes bring banck to Penang.
Recently i went back for Cheng Beng, n will go back again to see my old mum, my kitten n durian tree, rambutan tree n jumbu air tree, becos there trees are bearing flowers, i want to follow up to make sure they are bearing fruits.
Almost 10 days did not open email box, today got 16 mails!
Curi-curi masa Kerajaan, to mail u, my line at home broke down these days, sorry keep u waiting.

Bfly
Tues, 25 Apr 2006 08:02:00
subject: Re: magazines

No comments: