Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Greeting letter from Winnie - busy in work

How are u? Quite some time no chat cos recently I am very2 busy either
in office and at home. Sometimes, after office I am so tired and cant
managed to sit in front of computer again. Haha.... a sign of old age lah!

How is ur eldest daughter, finished her studies? What are you most of
the time doing? In your hotel to assist kah? Actually, I like very much
to go to visit you people, old friends in Sarikei, but always times very
limited cos when I visited my brothers, they got lots of things to talk
to me.
May be this coming August, me and my son going to Sibu and may drop in
Sarikei for 1 or 2 days. But not sure yet cos I dont know my son can go
or not cos he need attachment in General Hospital for 1 month.

Now, my youngest brother no more, will be very inconvenience for me if
go back. Ah Ping, you know what, sometimes when I think of going back I
feel very sad when I see the place. Last time was my mother. My youngest
brother was very close to me.....

Anyway, how is Sarikei now?? haha.....


Tue, 17 June 2008 10:59pm
subject: Hai!

No comments: