Monday, June 23, 2008

Reply from Winnie - staffs

I meant the whole admin 40 plus staffs, I am the only one chinese, all others are Malay and 3 Dayaks. those young people coming in is very different from we (older) people. their attitude and behaviour sometimes we cant tolerate. Now even though government implement on retirement age at 58 but I still off for 56. If I have money I would premature earlier than this or even wish to go now hehe... This kind of evironments I cant stand. Talking, laughing, makan and radio on, the whole day on their lauguages channel, tension. I feel like to vomit sometimes haha.....but for those even malay who are elderly like my stage one, are very good like us. But now also only 1 left in my section.
I really envy u, no need to work and even no need to worry for your childrens' studies for their expenses at all.

Sun, June 22 2008 7:50pm
subject: Re: Expenses

No comments: