Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reply from Winnie - expenses in M'sia

No. my son will be on attachment for 1 month every year in Sarawak General Hospital Kuching during their summer holidays. The uni need them to do and then write the report when they go back to uni on Sept. He will gratuate in 2010.
oh! good. your daughter. How much is her expenses/per month and school fees. And all how much need to spend for a year. If you dont know, can you please ask your husband cos I want to know all the expenses in Malaysia.

Ya, petrol increased, everything increased. Life will be hard for everybody.

My works here are busy nowadays....now for Chinese, really2 hard to work. My whole Admin forty plus staffs now, only me alone is Chinese. The envoronments sometimes hard to accept, they talking, laughing and eating. Radio on 24 hours, in malay. They dont bother to do works and boss also not afraid. some boss also the same attitudes, a lot of works outstanding, will vomit.....hmm.....



Deasr Winnie,
It really takes long time for both of us to be in silent condition, haha! Just dont know when we stop ........ In fact, I always visit internet,nearly every now and then.

I am fine here with nothing to do, but the housework. Sometimes, I help to work in Hotel when the employee take their day off.

I think u want to know my 2nd daughter study. Well, this is her 2nd and half year. She will move to Seremban General Hospital for her futher study.Every student must move there during their 3rd yr.

Wah! Yr son is prasticing in Sibu General Hospital? That sounds good then. He must be in his last year or he is already finished his study?

Sarikei, for me, is still the same. I am here every day and therefore dont know it got any change! Ya, the bridge between Sarikei and Bintangor or Sibu is nearly finished. It will complete during somewhere in Sept. If this bridge is finished, then we need not wait any more ferry when we want to visit Sibu or Bintangor. It will take only 15 minutes to Bintangor.

I think this is the only good news for the time being.


Wed, 18 June 2008 5:11pm
subject: Re:Hai

No comments: