Sunday, June 08, 2008

Letter from John - back home

Dear Bro and Sis

I am planning to go back to M’sia this coming August instead of end of the year to escape from the simmering summer heat. Temperature here reached 48 degrees Celsius just few days ago.

Planning to spend a weekend in Singapore with David at beginning of August, a week with parent in law, in Bintulu around middle of August and then go to Sarikei few days after that. Will bring my wife and the two younger kids along. The kids grow up so fast! It will be the first time for them to visit our old home.

My father in law had a stroke more than a year ago and it will be emotional for me to visit our home town with my kids. As I am heading towards 46, lot of my hairs have gone gray.

Hope all of you will be around to spend a bit of time with me and my family.

P/S XX, When is the school holidays in M’sia?

John

Sat, June 7 2008 9:57pm
subject: Going back to M'sia

No comments: