Monday, June 09, 2008

Reply from John - holiday

Ah XX

I am flexible in my travel plan as I haven't bought the air tickets within M'sia. Will try to arrange it so that I visit all of you first and then Seh. Will confirm this once I book all the tickets.

Will be nice if David will go back to Sarawak at the same time. There won't be that many times that we can meet in our life time as we are all aging fast.


John

Sun, June 8 2008 11:27am
subject: Re: Holiday



Dearest John,

Really a good news! I told Kiong about it just few seconds ago and she told me the date of the holiday.Well, u really select a good gathering time !The August holiday begins from 16th and end at 24th. There is only 1-week time, but it includes 2-day week-end.

Do u meant u will visit Seh first and then back home to Sarieki? Both Kiong and I wish so much that u can visit us first, and then we follow u to Bintulu ,same as ur last visit.Then we can sent u off in Bintulu Airport with tears! Haha!

Kiong asked me if David will come back with u. I said I don't know.Have u heard any ?

Best Wishes

XX

Sun, June 8 2008, 4:32pm
subject: Holiday

No comments: