Sunday, September 21, 2008

Normal Happening!

I told my youngest son that our pc broke down with unreasonable situation.
"It is normal lah! My friends always got these type of breaking down. It was u who has no idea about it!"
So, what he meant is that I am not familiar about this topic!
I think he is facing to the pc all the time ,so he knows it well.
After 2 days' break of not writing chinese blog, I found myself very uneasy.
I am thinking of a way to rest these days be4 my Chinese Star comes back!
May be I can write some broken English.........

2 comments:

Tony Hii said...

Try to get a good computer technician to reinstate your programme. Yes, it is indeed a frustration to go without a computer in a working condition. Your written English - you have given a good try!

长竹 said...

有朋友介绍我用谷歌的华语拼音,还不错!
写英文么!实在不能传达我的真正意思。也许我的英文程度真的不是那么顺意!