Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reply To Mei

(Mei is the daughter of my 5th brother.We lost contact for nearly 24 years!)

When I told my husband that I wrote u 3 email,he was quite happy to know that. Time really passes! When u were 3yrs old and Eddy was 4, I was staying in ur house. What in my mind is that u were a clever girl. U dared to use broken English to speak with those European neighbours! In fact, I got lot of photoes with u when I stayed there.
Really miss u and Eddy! Now u all grown up and we seldom meet each other. Hoping that one day in the futher we can see each other.
Lee Chee is my 2nd daughter who likes to study medical. I think ur studying has more or less gives both Siew Lian and she to take medical course.
Are u staying with Ah Kiet?
Have u got any boy-friend yet? U must marry in Btu as Eddy did. In this case we can join ur marriage party there! Haha!
Glad indeed to have ur reply,tks.

Gugu
Sun,28 Sept 2008 7:30am
subject: just a greeting


Dear auntie and family,

hi and greetings. I hope you are all well. Thank you for your email and encouragements.
Both Kiet (my younger brother) and me are doing well. He is graduating the end of this year. I'm working as a registra in a metropolitan Hospital in Melbourne at the moment and i'm enjoying work. Just need to travel a lot.

I heard that your daughter and Siaw Lian is in IMU? Thats great news! You must be proud of her too! Congratulations.

I can't believe how old i am now! We must visit each other. Please call me if you visit melbourne one day.

Take care n love,
mei mei

Sun, 9/28/08, 6:25am:
Subject: RE: just a greeting

No comments: