Friday, August 24, 2007

寄宝娣 - 30/6/96

Dearest Pau Thye,
How is life going on with you nowadays?Miss you a lot then.
I am waiting for my family's photo a long time ago.In the midth of June,my mother-in-law was having her 69th years old birthday, only by that time, we had our group photoes then. After having them back, I quickly take one for you. I owe you for quite a long time,right? Sorry lah!
Am I becoming "very big size "? I have 71kg of weight.What about you?
Have I told you that I have diabetic?Well, I found it only one year back. I feel fast hungry, thirsty and pass urea often. Sometimes, I feel itchy. I suffer a lot!
One week ago, I had my glasses as well. The seller of the glasses told me that I am having 老花.I was quite shoked about that. just could not accept the truth, you see. Having glasses(when reading and writing, I need to wear it)is very troublesome. I then realise those who wear glasses in their early stage.How about you?How many degree? I have 150.
This happens when one person get old. So, I am the one lah.
Bu now, all of your children are going to school. How are they?
I learned my driving one month ago.
My children are very naughty. They always laugh and quarreling. What about yours?
Well, that is for the time being.
"Best Wishes"

Regards,
XXXX
30.6.96

No comments: