Friday, August 10, 2007

寄宝娣 - 21/1/96

Hallo Pau Thye,
Thank a lot for your beautiful New Year's calengder. I love it vwery much.I hanged it on the wall. Every day, I looke at it at least two times,especially when I sit down,hearing the radio 4( I like it more than radio 5,what about you then?)Sometimes I write essays as well.
How are you then? Miss you a lot!
I learned to drive for 4 hours. One hour costed me RM20. Now, I am driving in slow speed. I dare not go to town area with my car, but my motor-bike. I drove my motor-bike for 15 years. That means I was not driving cars for 15 yearsas well.When I am driving, I can imagine the time(how mnay times a day in the car,for you?) you are on the raod. It must be a tired job,right?It needs attention, true kah?
Well, pau thye,New Year is really very near to us.I hope that you can keep the angpau covers for me. I keet them evrry year. I wonder how it looks like in West Malaysia? It must be my first time to have them if you could kindly send me those different ones.Let me say "thank you" first.
How much is your weith nowadays? I have 71kg.Just imagine haow fat I am now. In the past, I was 50kgonly. Aftwer giving birth to my 4 children,my body size changed a lot!Have I send you my photes? Exually, I didn't take photoes much abecause nobody helps me . My husband does not know hao to take photo.
How is your family? This includes your mother,brothers and sisi-ibn-laws?How many children do your brother have?(The one who married a nurse for his wife?)
Send mu best regards to them.
"Happy New Year"

Loves & Regards,
XX

No comments: