Friday, August 10, 2007

小弟来信 22/1/96

Dear ,
Thank you very much for the nice kaya and biscuits. We just love them.It was very nice for me to see Ah Mei. It made me think of the "old times" at Sarikei.From her, I learned that Bro Tung is not in good term with our bor-in-law. It is very sad as life is too short for such thing.
My wife is a very devoted Christian now. That is fine for me as long as she doesn't "preach" to me. I am still the same - went to church in very few times but didn't really enjoy it. Everybody has a "god" in their heart. Remember difficult times in your life.(Exams,job interview,kid sick,death of our parents),did you pray to god? - I surely did.People need god to get over disastrous times,something for you to hlod on to when no one or nothing ca help. Remember my old classmate,Lau Gong Huang, he is a devoterd Christian as he nearly died of cancer!
My god does not require me to go to church, and pray all the tome. It is more of admiting that there is a supoer being somewhere. How you want to lead your ife to your own business. However hope you understand what Ah Chia has all the good inhertiion. Please don't quarrel over this. Nothing can replace a family, nothing!
It is amazing that you can look after your kids. To save a bit of money, I looked after my kids over the Christmas break while my wifr worked,vow!Not an easy job!Especially when the young one was a bit sick.
Wish you a happy New Year.

Loves,
Ah Chong

No comments: