Saturday, February 23, 2008

E-mail from Evelyn - 13/10/2003

Hi
We went to Sibu again yesterday. We didnt plan to go at first but Leong said since there's no place to go, we just drove onwards. Actually, it's a waste of time to go all the way there if the trip os of no purpose, right? It'll be different when we've something to do or when we're going to the airport or something,otherwise, Sibu is very much the same like any other palce. But comapre Sarikei and Sibu, at least Sibu has more shopping complexes and the town is much bigger tahn Sarikei of cos.
I donnt like to gamble or play mangjong(I dont know how to play also)and I was necer interested to learn. Leong also has no interest in gambling. He smokes quite a lot though. I told him many times already to quit smoking but he said he needs to smoke to ahve a clear thinking while at the work site. He knows it's good to have the smoking habit but he refused to quit. Funny thing is he daesnt smoke in front of me or when he's at home. He knows very well that I didnt like smokers around.
You said Mr & Mrs Lim always go to your house to play mangjong. Do they go to your MIL's best friend's house to play aslo? Oh, now I know who this Siew Qing is afteryou mentioned taht she's the siter of that Kuching lawer. When the daughter-in-law celebrating the baby's full moon, your MIL, Tua Ee, Say Chin and Sok Beng asked me to go along to their house with them to look at the new baby. I heard her son and DIL are working and she had to take care of the baby, right? Who drive your mIL to siew Qing's house to play mangjong? Did Say Chin go with her?
Guess that's about all for now. Did you enjoy your weekend? Did you go anywhere during the weekends? Did your mIL,go to the market on Sunday too?
Bye

Evelyn

No comments: