Thursday, February 28, 2008

Email from Yanny - 3/3/2004

(Yanny 是家婆香港好友夫妇的千金。)


Dear Auntie,
Received this email today and received the letter as well. Wher will uncle stay in HK when they plan to go to China, also which part of China they would like to go to. If they need any hotlel or transportation arrangemrnt, hust feel free to tell me and I would try to arrange at my very best. They will stay in HK for how long,my dad knew uncle will come to HK on 14/3 and I think they will meet as well. Auntie, do u want anything fr HK and I can prepare for you as I think uncle may not have time to go shopping in HK ansd I can prepare for you. And Auntie pls help to pass my best regards to grandmom and thank you for her pocket money. I hope all of you have a good health and good life.
With my all best wishes,

Yanny
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:45:11
subject: Re: trip to HK

Dear Miss Chan,
I am wife of XXXX. Just glad indeed to inform u that they(4 of them) will take the plane(MH72Q) at 9:15AM on 14/3. They will arrive HK at 12:55AM.XXXXsays he hopes to meet ur father in HK. They will visit China as well.
By the way, how are u? Hoping that we can write letters in the futurre and I like to know more about u and others. Please feel free to do so. I like to be ur friend, really! Having a friend fr HK is fine, right?
Pl reply if u rec this message, thanks.
Best Regards,

Auntie

No comments: