Wednesday, February 20, 2008

E-mail from Evelyn - 3/9/2003

Sorry for not writing for quite sometimes. Had beed busy cleaning the house,bed sheet, rooms and all after my mother-in-law left.Then Leong went to rent some Korean series vcds for me. So my bad habit returned. I must finish watching the 16 pcs vcds before I can do other things and that included replying emails, diong house chores,etc.Everything had to put on hold till I finally finished watching
the whole series. Told Leong not to rent anymore but he still went to take them home. Also, during the weekends and hols when Leong's at home, I wont be able to get access to the computer. So might as well finished watching the series lah. The reason why Leong rented those vcds is because he knows that he'll glued to the comouter the whole time and xince I've nothing else to do, so the only thing to keep me occupied will be watching vcds.
That morning before we went to your house to pick your mother-in-law to the Sibu Airport, my mother-in-law already asked me to let her sit in the frontseat. She said she might get dizzy and headhache if she sits at the backduring the long journey. Your mother-in-law told me before that whatever the gambling gang sent a driver to pick her, your mother-in-law and Tua Ee, my mother-in-law will sit in the front seat first. Maybe she thinks of herself only. She gets jeolous when she sees that I teated my own mother better.Of cos my mother will always be my own mother. My brothers and sisters are all very close to my mother and late father. We're very close knitted family ever though we're a big family. Even my nieces and nephews are ever so close to my Mum. My brothers' married daughters would stay by my Mum's hos[ital bed till as long as time permit.
My mother-in-law can never stay long with us cos she said she has no friends of her own and s'llbe very bored. Like when were were in Penang or KL, the most she could stay with us is 2 weeks. Her last trip here is also 2 weeks. I dont mind her staying but she likes control over everything and suddenly, I feel pressured but I still keep quite. She dares not "control"my other sister-in-law(Seng Leong's wife)in Kuching.(Have you met them before?My sis in law is very beautiful) I think my sis in law is too young and she doesnt know how respectger. Even the son shows no respect for the mother. Natually, when my sis in law sees that her hubby behaves like this,she also didnt show any respect to my mother in law. My mother in law stays with them and I feel she doesnt have any freedom at all. Many times when she told me how bad they treated her, I'd invite her to stay with us but she didnt want to. How can I help her when she refused to accept my invitation, right?
I'm happy to know that Ah Poi dove you and family to Sibu. It's good to get away sometimes. Of cos the grass is greener over the other sdide. Yes, I've been to Farley. I like Farley better than Everrise even though Everrise is much bigger. We didnt shop very much qfter sending them off to the airport. We waited at the airport till the plane took off. Leong said in case of delay, at least we're around to attendd to them. I think Leong treats them as if they're babaies or small children, haha!
Yes, my late father in law loves her very much. In fact spoilt too much lah.
Got to go now. Till the next mail, all the very best to you.

Evelyn
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:41:49
subject: 3 September

No comments: