Saturday, August 11, 2007

宝娣来信 - 10/2/96

Hello,
How is your New Year preparations?Do you make your own cookie or cakes? How is the Chinese New Year mood in Sarawak?What about the prices of those essential goods, like chicken, egg,sugar, flouir etc.
I do miss you a lot. I always told my eldest daughter that one day mummywill bring you to Sarawak to visit Aunty.She is so excited that keep on asking me "when?" Then I told her after her std 6 UPSR exam.Now she is in std 5.She looks like me. My twinsd are in std 2.both of them look alike. Sometimes, I can't even recognised thm.As for my little boy,whois 5+,is very naught and stubborn. He bullies all the sisters.I beat and scold him the most, But still the same.I wonder when will he be changed. How about your son?
I hacve slim down a lot.I do exercise and dieting. I weigh about 60kg. I will send you my family photo when I've develop them.
My mother(in Perak) whole family had shifted to KL(near to my house). My father had passed away 5 years ago. My brother and sisi-in-law are fine. They are still stayingat the same house in PJ.They ahve only 2 children,one boy and one girl.Both of them are taller than me.
Yeah, I am sending to you some angpau packets. Hope you will like them. I do collect angpau packets every year.
Are you going anywhere this Chinese New Year?My husband and I will be going to Australia on the 4th dayof Chinese New Year. It's a 8-days tour. I'll get you a sovenour from Australia,if I can fing a nice one,ok?
Okay, got to pen off now.Again, wish you + family a very Happy & Properous Chinese New Year.

Best Regards,
Pau Thye

No comments: