Saturday, August 11, 2007

寄宝娣 - 24/2/96

Dear Pau Thye,
So,youare now in a country namely Australia. I envy you very mush. Hoping that I will visit that country one day in the future.
How is the country?
I am not good in making biscuits and cakes. But I help my sis-in-law to do them. She likes making different type of cookies,such as梅花、慢吉(make of sago flour)、碌豆糕、黄梨、小黄梨、花生饼etc.My mother-in-law likes to make cakes also.This time, she makes a cake called "Kek mata Hantu".The cintents contain a lot of things. Do you make cakes?
All the children are the same type lah!They always quarrel and crying. During the holidays, I feel I don't like them to stay at home.Lot of crying and scoldings around. I like quite time.
My sons and daughters like to watch TV in which I scold them a lot.Qhat ahout yours?My children speng more time on TV tha their school works. I worry very much about their future.
That sounds good by slimming down the body-size. I weight 5kg after the New Year. Just imagine
my body-size. Yesterday I went to joined a family party outside the house.In the town, I met a relatice of my husband's side.She asked me if I have pregnancy. I told her tha t I will give birth very soon. My mother-in-law and my sis-in0law laughed a lot after hearing this.My stomach is big. I am lacked of exercises,I think.I am now 72kg.
Wah! So you can go back to your mother house every day. Having mother around is good. My mother passed away when I wan 10years old.I missed her very much.Do love your mother, Pau Thye.
Thank for your nice angpau packets.I like them very much.Herwith, I do send you some packets from my hometown. One of them is cooming from Tokyo. My friend gave it to me. I like the picture. I hope that you will like it as well.
I visite my husband relative on the 1st day of Chinese New Year.In other days, I stayed at home.All my children played with their cousins.Sometimes, I listened to radio 4 and 5.
Quite pity on 小松升。What do you think of him?Peple say that he must have sent to other countries.From his story, I worry much on my children. Caring children is not an easy job,do you think so?

Regards,
XX
24、2、96

No comments: