Monday, September 24, 2007

宝娣来贺年卡 - 27/1/97

我回信给她.....

Dearest Pau Thye,
Glad to receive your greeting card. It means that the Chinese New Year is coming very near to us. Have you prepared all the things by the way?
For me, I am now 70kg. Just imagine my body-size!So, I want to buy the cloth and then ask someone to make for me. They suit me though the styles are not very good. Nowadays, I seldom buy the clothes. They are expensive as well as not suitable for me to wear to the town in order to buy vegetables and meat.I become old fashion lah.Many fashionabke dress are not suited for me, I think. While my 4 kids' clothes are bought by their father. I ahve no worry on them.
Sweets and biscuits have boght and prepared. Houses has washed halfly.
To speak the truth, I have lost the interest to have Chinese New Year.Due to the age, I think.
Enclosed herewith the empty angpao .Have you got them already?I will send you some after the festival.
Two weeks back,I went to learn another course - Micrsoft Office - Excel. It costs me RM200. I plan to learn the chinese one. I bought a computer at home. My husband wants me to teach the children after learning.
Well, that is all.
"Happy Chinese New Year"

Loves,
XX
28/1/97

No comments: