Friday, September 28, 2007

宝娣来信 -9/4/97

Dear XX,
Yes, thanks very much for your angpau packets. Sorry for the delay insending my angpau packets to you. Hope you'll like them.
This Chinese New Year wansn't a pleasant one for me. I was pick pocket during the 4th day of Chinese New Year. That was during my visit to KL tower(one of the tallest tower in the world(. All my monies, IC/driving licience and credit card were gone.Then, I got to report to police and made the new IC, Driving Licience.(you know how troublesome to make a new one). From now onwards, I'll never go to the crowded places, especially during festival seasons.This is the second time I was pick pocket. Have this happened to you before?(Touch wood!)
Right now, I'm the full time housewife. I have no full time maid now,except a part time cleaner who comes twice a week.I find my time really tide down with household and children. That is why I have no interest in other things.
So far, I haven't met any Goon's classmates. I lost their contact. Yes, I do missed all the school life. I think it's nearly 20 years!Don't you think so.
Bye now!

Regards,
Pau Thye
21、3、97

No comments: