Wednesday, September 19, 2007

回帼南 - 3/12/96

Dear Kok Nam,
How are you?When youreceived this letter,you must be home from N.Z. for quite a ftew days, I suppose.
Well, bu anyway, how is your course in KL?
I went to Bintulu on 15th of Dec, I stayed in Lee Hua Hotel for 2 nights. And then I went to Miri and Brunei. I came back to Sarikei on 25th by plane.I feel very tired these days. Sorry for not meeting you there in Bintulu.But I had phoned once to your son. I like to see your house as well as your garden by that time.But due to no transdport, I think I have chances in future, do you think so?
I received your last letter(dated 23/11/96(, Those stamps enclosed are not accepted by my chikdren as they told me that they have them already. So, they asked me to return the stamps.Hope you won't mind.
Concerning about the phone-cards, I didn't see much as we are not using them. Only during the travelling, we had seen one or two in my husband's pocket. He gave them to Lee Hua Hotel's clerk in Sibu when he bought the new ones.So, due to this, we(including my children and I myself)have not collected any one of them. We are not interested them. If I am not mistaken, I think Honey Hii has this hoppy. Once, she askes me to collect for her. I don't even send her any, sorry lah.
I met your sister-in-law and your mother-in-law. They are very friendly. Your mother-in-law is still very happy-go-lucky person.Your sister-in-law encourages meto join her business.I am not interested in it.So, I will not join her or you.Please tell her once, thanks.
Learning computer is just for a fun. You know lah, after marriage, I become old-fashioned. I don't think I will have any chance to serve in thwe soceity. I am 40 years old.
I asked people in Lee Hua Hotel,they don't know where is your school.What is your kindergarden's name?Is it namely Lee Hua Kindergarden?
Bintulu changes a lot, is my 1st feeling when I arrive there.I left Bintulu for 13 years .Just imagine. And when I stayed for the 2nd night, those old shopes(the only palce that I have some idea)got burnt down.My husband has seen the fire while the reminder of us stayed in Hotel sleeping.Very tired lah,haha!
ya, that is all for the time being.

Regards,
Zhang Zhu
31/12/96

No comments: