Wednesday, October 17, 2007

回宝娣 - 19/12/97

DearPau Thye,
Glad indeed to receive your Christmas Card. We write to each other once a year. This is what we meant as friendship. Hoping that it will last long.
Well, when there is haze in our place, we cannot see the blue sky.We stayed at home mostly. But we had our "mask"on when we went out. The enveroment was very poor. We felt the burning air.Christians say it ti the end of the world. That made non-christians very frightened. Luckily, there is clear sky seen for the time being.
I have not studied any computer now.All my 4 children are clever than me. They play computer's games all the time. It makes me scared. I wonder if computer make their eyes bad or not.I plan to have internet. What about you?
We will go to Brunei on this coming Tuesday. This is the 2nd time. Last year we visited Brunei with the family of my brother-in-laws. This time, we go together with some families of Kueh.We need to meet in Miri first and then we will go to Brunei by bus. The hotels and things there are very expensive.Just like you people go to Singapore lah.
We have not been to Penang for long time since last time I visited it in 1980/
Two daughters of mine are quite ok in their study. But my two younger sons are very lazy to study. They love to play and watch tv all the time.Their study n school are poor as well. Yes, they need my guidence. Their father is opening a hotel and a small restaurant in town.He has not much time at home. So, I am the bad mother to be.
Herewith enclosed few copies of my essays. From there, you will know some problems that I am facing.
Well, that is all for the time being.
"best wishes"

Regards,
XX
19、12、97

拙作是:
代沟; 买书记;卢老师的话;相见不相识;打抱不平;婆婆的结婚照;相思豆。

No comments: