Monday, October 29, 2007

寄宝娣 - 7/8/98

Dearest Pau Thye,
It really makes me happy by receiving your regards through the call. We have not written to each other for months. Am I right?
I am glad too by knowing that you and your family are coming to Sarawak. Welcome you, my dear friend. Before you come, please write me your arrival date. In this case, I can arrange you the trip when you arrive Sarikei(华文名字是泗里街或燕子城),my home town.
Well, I would like to tell you some things about the vehicles to Sarikei. If you fly to Kuching, youcan take:
(1) bus - needs 5 hours to Sarikei;
(2) express - need only 3 and half hours. But one thing is that if it rains in December, there are strong waves. The express has to apss through around half an hour sea where there are waves around. Itis a bit uncomfortable.
(3) or buy one more fligh ticket to Sibu. From Sibu, you can come here by:(i) bus or (ii) express.
These 2 types of transport takes 1and half an hour to reach Sarieki.
So, which way you want?
I am quite free at home. I stay with my mother-in-law. She helps me a lot in cooking. Sometimes, I go to my husband's hotel and restaurant and help a bit. I stay at home most of the time. I write chinese essays when I am feeling to write.
As my husband and his friends have open a 4-storey hotel and small restaurant, so, it is convenience for you when you are coming. I can discount some % for you lah, haha!
Hope to meet your children and you. Have you fixed your comingdater then?
Have you meert any pre-classmates before? I think they are married and with several children around, like you and me. Time really passes. Do you think so?
few weeks ago, I read from the newspapers that those Indoesian chinese, I realaly pity them lah. how cruel are those soldiers? What is your opinion? I made a lot of bad dreams about this.
Well, that is all for the time being. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
XX
7.8.98

No comments: