Tuesday, October 30, 2007

彩玲来信 - 9/9/98

Dear XX,
Hey! Thousand appologize for being delay your letter, as you know those days I am too occupy all of my times in doing one man-show - catering food, somehow other I mayself can't figure out on the in coming mails, which is which had has replied and which is not? Anyway is quite hositated! So far things are well with me. There are no fear with what I'd committed in! If I insisted to - always with no problems! be honest to you, I am a straight forward person. I know vewry well what am I doing and living, yet knowing how to balancing myself when once at downside, to these walls of life(After three over decades( I've come across many difference typoe of people and society plus my working experiece. I would like to say: I am flexible in times of facing all rounds crisis!
I've managed to run these catering food service since end of February 98, since then business has been picking up each month. I do not employed any helper, but todo all by myself - from marketing, cooking, packing till delivery. Lately there is slowing down of some orders, cause of myself do not take in more new custumers,sooner I will be leaving for the states. In the conjuction, they may have their own choice having else where food! In food business, many peope thought that 100%profit!Well, there are no more longger having old gandma stories, in fact more foods ingredient prices has gone uo, how much a lunch packcan you make out of the RM3.50? Jugde your own! As you see, when the financial turmiol in our sugions, I'd started to discuss with you,remember last year July? Taht's went my company had to closed down, because we dealing all kinds of American goods. The exchange rates are moving actively, no choice holding if but to let it go! Although I've lost my job but there isn't any harm to what I am up to! After five years hasd residing back in M'sia, I still have the distance with our local people. We have difference coucepts in every point of views. Somehow is the best way to let myself walk away -----. You have been eager me to visit the states quite some years ago, and so as other friends who living in different state, last week. In the middle of the night, my girl friend called me from San Francisco wondering will I go over(SF)? Unfortunately, I do not think so! No more those day having plenty of money to spend(working in UK) is rather they comme to New York City and having party there. If not, wish well -----micracle come through -------!here you're smiling. In case I might stay there for half the year, you can contact me at these address: c/o Jocelyn Or Hon Wwlder Braysgaw, 66 West 82nd Street # 2 Apartment, New York, NY10024 USA.
is time to sign up now, all the best and do take care!

Love,
Choy Leng
28、8、98

Smile for a day and healthy forever--- that is my philosophy of life.

No comments: