Sunday, October 28, 2007

回彩玲

彩玲:
哗!it really takes long time for two of us to keep silent. In fact, I want to write to you. But due to my laziness, I write it now.
From your letter that you qwre now a rich seller. I support you! I envy you very much by having your own business. Really! It sounds good.
Anyway, who cooks the food for you? What about packing? Do you apply any employee to work for you?
If you feel happy, that is the job you are selecting truely. I am glad you have your own "job".You want my help or not? I will fly over and help you a hand! I am very anxious to know how it looks like. I know that there are demands as JB is such a good place to stay and to work.
So, don't scare there is anyone who dares to laugh you by doingyour own job, ok?
How is your last job? It really makes a lot of people crying of the lost!Luckily, I was not rich, so we don't hace much maney to buy shares.
So, you are visiting Mr John in October. Ya, do bring some of the red leaves,I like them.
We are quite all right here, except my mother-in-law has her common cold now.
Oh! Last year we had not gone to KL, but we went to Brunei again. The children like to visit the Jerodonce Part. We went ther the 2nd time. They wanted to go again. But I myself like to visit JB. In that case, I can meet you as well as going to Singapore also.Yes, the times passes. I have not been there for nearly 18 years.
For the World Cup Foodball games, I have not even finished watching one game. No time lah!If I sat down, surely my 4 children will follow me. In order to study their books, I dare not watch any game.
I am writing for the time being. I write all types of topics except politic. I scare of being caught if I write "too hot". You know lah!I therefore like to write stories about families.
Ya, that is all for the time being.
What do you think of my poor English?!
"best Wishes"

Regards,
XX

No comments: