Sunday, November 11, 2007

中大奖罗!小心!

昨天一整天不能上网,很失望。不过楼下的儿子却能上网玩游戏。
今早却很顺利地上了。嘿!还“中到”大奖呢!!
小心这种的通知,是骗案也!

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL
BANK OF CHINA
1207 GUILIN ROAD,
GUANGZHOU,GUANGDONG PROVINCE

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS.
Dear,


In order to transfer out this US$25,500,000 dollars (Twenty Five
Million, Five Hundred

Thousand Dollars ) from this Bank, I have the courage to contact you
if you are interested

and willing to help transfer this fund outside China to your country
.Please consider this as

deal between both of us,and we are going to sign an agreement before we
take off.

For the purpose of introduction,I am Mr.WANG KE, an auditor in the
INDUSTRIAL AND

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, I can write english very well but my
speaking is not too

good just for you to know.So listen,there was an account opened in
this bank since 1990

and since then nobody has operated this account from 1994 to date,
the original owner is

dead, his information according to a file in my office, he died since
1994 and his name is Mr

Joseph Andreas, a foreigner form New zealand.

Following this development, I want to transfer this fund in any
oversea account, this is a

deal if you are interested,so please give me your personal account
details,also your reply is

needed for easy communication to this email (wangwang_ke@mail.com),
be rest assured

that this transaction will only last for two weeks, I have agreed to
offer you 30% of the total

money, 70% will be mine.

I would be appreciative of your urgent and confidential treatment
of this matter.hope to hear

from you and please you reply to this email (wangwang_ke@mail.com)

Best regards,
WANG KE

__________________________________________________

No comments: